Monday, July 7, 2008

prize!

So I'm not as far behind as I thought I would be! I got together a box of goodies today... they still haven't been sent off, but at least they are together. Sorry for the low quality pic - I couldn't find my camera. When I finally did find it, it didn't have batteries, and then I couldn't find a usb cable!! Finally said screw it, and took a picture with my phone and emailed it to myself.


Since you probably can't tell what is the picture: there are 2 water bottles with crazy straws (I bought one for K.. last week and she LOVED it!), a kid's book (about a dog and a cat, too cute), a magnetic memo board, and my favorite of all: a Tootsie Roll beach ball complete with a bag of Tootsie Rolls. I really hope they travel well!


I might throw in some other things if I can find them, just for a "surprise" effect! Even though I didn't win anything, the contest was a ton of fun, and I found lots of great blogs to read during my spare time!

No comments: