We've been dealing with illness for the past week at my house - so instead of an actual post why don't you enjoy some random facts I put together while K. is napping?
1. I HAVE to finish a book the same day I started it. To me, its a little like a movie - why start if you don't stop.
2. I read 2 books this weekend. Being sick is a great excuse to read in bed all afternoon!
3. Peaches are my favorite fruit, yet I went for about a year without eating a fresh peach. Why?
4. Because I found a worm in my peach last summer. This has led to weird habit of cutting my peach into bite sized pieces (think: toddler food) in order to be sure there is no worm.
5. I am terrified of water. I don't look at it in the shower, I can't stand it in my face, and I get nervous driving next to a river or lake.
6. It is 75 degrees here today!!
7. I've been walking/running on my treadmill for about 3 weeks and have already lost 10 inches.
8. I started a diet last week and have lost 3 pounds so far.