Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Facts

We've been dealing with illness for the past week at my house - so instead of an actual post why don't you enjoy some random facts I put together while K. is napping?

1. I HAVE to finish a book the same day I started it. To me, its a little like a movie - why start if you don't stop.

2. I read 2 books this weekend. Being sick is a great excuse to read in bed all afternoon!

3. Peaches are my favorite fruit, yet I went for about a year without eating a fresh peach. Why?

4. Because I found a worm in my peach last summer. This has led to weird habit of cutting my peach into bite sized pieces (think: toddler food) in order to be sure there is no worm.

5. I am terrified of water. I don't look at it in the shower, I can't stand it in my face, and I get nervous driving next to a river or lake.

6. It is 75 degrees here today!!

7. I've been walking/running on my treadmill for about 3 weeks and have already lost 10 inches.

8. I started a diet last week and have lost 3 pounds so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you freak while driving in rain? How awful!

Not awful is losing 10 inches. WOO!!!

k's mama said...

That's the weird thing: I enjoy the rain - as long as I'm not in it!