Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just a quick note...

Ever since I've had K. I've struggled with weight/weight loss. I gained quite a bit during/after pregnancy. Two years later I'm trying to convince myself that its "baby fat." During school this last semester I had to be videotaped while teaching a lesson and critique myself. I was SO focused on my weight and how I looked that I didn't get much out of the exercise.

I have finally decided to take control and DO something about it. I have found this website: www.sparkpeople.com. Its great because it keeps track of calories, protein intake, carbs, and fat. I was so surprised to see the amount of everything that I ate. Its also really encouraging.

I have also bought Wii Fit. I haven't tried it yet because it's at my mom's house. If you've played it, let me know how it is. I'm looking forward to trying it out. Speaking of game systems, how many people own more than one or two systems? H. works with computers, and really loves all the techie stuff. That being said, is it normal to own 6 different systems??

No comments: