Monday, June 16, 2008

Any ideas?

We had a great father's day. We spent the day lounging around the house followed with a nice barbecued ribs dinner. K. and her aunt C. (who is 8) played in the sprinklers and the pool, while we all sat on the patio swatting away mosquitoes and dogs. All in all - a good day.

I'm planning a baby shower for my SIL, who is due at the end of August. While I don't have a guest list yet, I have been informed that the guests will be anywhere from about 18 to some who are the age of my grandparents. I have no idea what to do that will encompass the age group. Should we play games? Prizes for the games? Favors?? I have only been to 2 baby showers in my life - mine and a close friend. Both were pretty informal, just a get together with friends, so I really have no idea what to do.

No comments: