Friday, June 20, 2008

Where, oh where has my little baby gone?

For the first time EVER I had to tell K. to stop talking and eat.

This was huge for me. She hardly ever talks, and chose tonight at dinner to be louder than you know what. And for the first time it was with actual words, not just babbles.

She was making these weird growling noises, which she told me was a baby isard (lizard). "Baby isard talk, mommy!" Then when H. started making them back she made a really weird face, looked at him with the corner of her eyes, and said, "Mommy, Daddy silly. Stop Daddy!" We laughed hysterically (of course, what else are you supposed to do?) and she took that as a hint to say that everyone in our entire family, plus all the dogs were silly.

I should havelearned my lesson by now: any action that results in a reaction from Mommy and Daddy results in a repeat of said action.

No comments: